Facebook boosting entails spending your ad budget to increase your post reach to an audience of your choice. Boosting is a hassle-free way of advertising on Facebook as you don’t need knowledge of Ads Manager (which we will get to in The Marketing Box 2). It’s as easy as selecting a post from your page’s timeline, and clicking on the “Boost Post” button. Boosting a post may help you get more people to react, share, and comment on it. You may also reach new patients who are potentially interested in your dental services.
How To Boost A Post Via Your Business Page
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Find the post you want to boost. This will be the patient testimonial video that you shot and posted in an earlier task this month. You can also use the same method to boost any graphic, special event, or picture/video post.
- Select Boost Post. This will be located in the bottom-right corner of your post. If you are unable to select Boost Post, this link (boosting may be unavailable) will help you figure it out.
- Fill in the details for your ad. Facebook will automatically use images and text from your post, but you can customize the following details to fit your marketing needs:
- Audience: Choose a recommended audience or create a new audience based on specific traits (E.g Location, Age, Gender, and Interests). Here it’s important to check any data you may have from Google Analytics or Existing facebook data to accurately target the audience you want to market to. Special Ad Category may limit your audience selection. Be sure to target only people in your city and the surrounding area. Keep it close.
- Budget: Select a recommended budget or provide a custom budget.
- Duration: Select one of the suggested time frames or provide a specific end date.
- Payment Method: Review your payment method. If you need to, you can change or update your payment method.
- Once you have specified these details, select “Boost“.
P.S It helps to boost a post that already proved itself. What this means is, if you see most of your pictures/video/graphics usually get 20 likes, and one of the posts you did gets 40 likes, you know that it has “proved” itself as content that people enjoyed or engaged with. This is an example of strategic marketing.
and that’s it! Go forth and show the world your incredible dental practice by boosting some posts!