Here are the steps you’ll need to take to create a Facebook Business Manager and to share access with The Marketing Box.
- Go to https://Business.Facebook.com and log into the Facebook account that has access to your practice’s Facebook page.
- Next, click on “CREATE ACCOUNT” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your business details and click “Next”. Remember to enter the email address associated that has access to the Facebook page.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with the Facebook account.
Link Your Facebook Page To Business Manager
Now that you’ve created your Facebook Business Manager account, you’ll need to verify your email before you can go any further. The verification email will come from Facebook and all you’ll have to do is click the link in the email you’re sent.
First you will need to link your Facebook page to the Business Manager. Select the menu in the top left corner that reads “Business Manager” then select “Business Settings”.
Under “Business Settings,” go to “Pages” in the menu on the left.
You can now add your Facebook Page. There will be 3 options to add a page. Select the option that best describes your needs.
- Add a Page if you already have access to your page.
- Request Access to a Page if someone else has access to your page and you do not, select this option. This will then request access from that person.
- Create a New Page if your office does not already have a Facebook page.
For the purpose of this tutorial, we’re going to select “Add a Facebook Page.” You’ll then be prompted to enter your page name. Find your page in the dropdown list then select “Add Page”. Your Business Manager now has access to your page!