Now that you have set up Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, it’s time to grant our marketing experts access to your accounts for when we need to take a look and provide assistance. This can be done in just a few simple steps.
How To Grant Access To Google Tag Manager
- Go to tagmanager.google.com and make sure you are logged in with the Gmail address you had signed up for within the “How to Install Google Tag Manager” tutorial.
- On the home page select your website which should be listed under “Accounts”.
- Now click on admin in the top left corner and select “user management”.
- In the top right corner, you will now see a plus sign. Click on this and select “add users”.
- In the section that says “Email addresses,” you need to type in “[email protected]”.
- Next, you will check the “Administrator” box under the “Account permissions” section. You will also need to also allow us the ability to make changes by clicking on “read” and checking the “Publish” box.
That’s it! Now simply click the “Invite” button in the top right corner and we will approve your request as soon as possible. As mentioned above, this will allow us to make changes for you in the future if necessary, and provide you with feedback.
How To Grant Access To Google Analytics
The next step is to grant the PFDM experts access to your Google Analytics. The steps here are very similar so you should have this finished in no time at all.
- Go to analytics.google.com and make sure you are signed in to your preferred account.
- Click on “Admin” in the tool bar’s bottom-left corner and select “Account User Management”.
- Similar to what you saw when granting access to Google Tag manager, there will now be a plus icon in the top right corner. Click on it and select “Add Users”.
- Type in “[email protected]”. Tick all of the boxes in “Permissions” and save by clicking “Add”.
There we go! You have now granted PFDM access to your Google Tags Manager and Google Analytics.
That was pain free wasn’t it? And you did it all by yourself!